State of Play
- Once you have joined a ladder you need to wait
until for a confirmation email with the name and contact details
of your next opponent.
- You will be responsible for arranging a suitable
date and time via email, or preferably, ICQ or IRC.
- The aim of every game is for you or your team
- If no winner is confirmed within three days,
new opponent details will be sent to you.
- After each game, all parties email or ICQ the
results to the League Manager.
- Players with fast connections should take a
screenshots of the results at the end of the game ("Print
Screen" Key, then paste them into any graphics-program and
save as a JPG image file). It would be enrichment for the ranking-list
all screen shots are sent to the League Manager.
- If all statistics correlate, these will be added
to the League table.
- Every individual within a team or playing alone
will be awarded:
- 3 points for a victory
- 1 point for draw
- 0 points for a lose
- All members of the League must provide accurate
information when joining and notify the League Manager of any
- You have to specify your current connection
in the joining form, if your connection speed changes, please
notify the League manager.
- The player with the best connecting hosts the
- To avoid problems, shut down applications like
ICQ running in background.
- Teams must contain an equal number of human players,
unless a player from a team has been disqualified.
- Army type is at the complete discretion of individual
- All players, prior to starting a mission, must
agree map type, player positions and general game settings.
- AI players are not permitted in any League games.
- Players must ally with their team players only.
- Changing your allied team is not permitted at
any time during game play. Both parties have to agree with the
game speed. No changes allowed without asking the other party.
- Games may be restarted if an external error
occurs causing the game to noticeably lag or crash. Players may
agree to restart with another host.
- Only if all players have fast connections, voice
communication like Teamspeak or Battlecom are recommended.
- The League Manager may enforce deadlines for
the completion of a match.
- All tactics are permitted with the following
- Modifications of ally settings during the game
- Recycling the Outpost/Clan Hall/Barn within
15 minutes from the start of the game. Within this time, recycling
the Outpost/Clan Hall/Barn can only occur with notification
of all players and an immediate rebuild.
- Recycling of any resource units within 15
minutes from the start of the game.
- A game is declared a draw if example if the
game crashes or the game overruns its time. A draw is also awarded
if at least one player from each team does not agree on the outcome.
- Any player found breaking these rules may be
disqualified from a game or the League entirely.
- The League Manager’s decision is final.